Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Our Family Temple Trip

On Saturday, October 18, 2008 our family went to the Redlands temple to finally do the work for our deceased brother David. I can't describe the feeling of being in the temple with most of my family and knowing that David was receiving his endowment. We also did other family names. I got to do the work for my great-great grandma Rachel Passmore. Jared did her husband, which was cool. I felt the spirit witness to me that our family members were pleased with the work we were doing for them. I have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that our family is eternal. And we will be reunited after death. I finally feel like David is at peace and we have done all we can do for him. That is a huge relief for us. Those pictured above are from left to right: Misty, Jon, Me, Dad, Mom, Joe and Melanie. Not pictured were Jared, Paul (Jared's Dad), Roxanne McGowen, and Nancy Stubbs.

1 comment:

melanie said...

I am so glad you have a blog!!
Awesome!!!! Blogs are the funnest. Plus, when you have a lot, you can "slurp" them into a book and have it printed! Yaaaaay!
Luv ya!
melanie