Sunday, January 4, 2009

Many Thanks

I just wanted to thank the people who helped us while we were having Laney. First, our Heavenly Father for making sure she arrived safely. Also my mom and dad for their support in taking care of me and all my kids. Jared's dad also helped so much by making sure the kids got where they needed to go. My very good friends, the Daniali family, who were so awesome to take the girls. I appreciate the friendship we share. I know that God has blessed me with so many good people in my life. Even those angels who work behind the scenes, please know that you are loved.

I also need to mention any of you who kept our family in your prayers, those prayers were felt. I know that my baby and I were preserved because of the love and faith of others.

Thank you to the crestline ward for your caring. I am blessed. I am alive and doing well. Little Laney is in perfect health. I have much to be grateful for . Thanks again.

No comments: